• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Makayla Cummings (Posted: 11/13/2012 2:39:00 PM; Partial IP: .26.228.40)
Location: Bolton NC
Comment: I Love it..... Heavy D
Name: bwm (Posted: 11/10/2006 6:50:00 AM)
Summary: Got Busy In A Burger King Bathroom
Comment: Pure fun, ridiculous lyrics and an awesome bass line.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/31/2003 3:16:00 PM)
Summary: U Cant Hate
Comment: Digital Underground are innovators. Sex packets is a old skool classic album. Dope beats and hilarious rhymes. Truly the freaks of the industry. Tupac Shakur was a backup dancer for these cats. Real gangsta man eh?
|Name: Doc Da Vinci (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Although this is a track strictly for clubs, I love it to death. Off of "Sex Packets", the group's 1990 freshman record. Group member Humpty Hump promoted his safe sex values with a bangin' beat and words to simply make us smile. Digital Underground brought Oakland to the scene, introduced the world to Tupac Shakur, and got playfully political all the while. Hear the song that got the revolution started.