• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 10/19/2005 11:39:00 AM)|
Comment: Did they ever actually go away? Sometimes I feel like I can't pick up a CD without seeing Dilated featured. Not that I'm complaining. Dilated hook up with Alchemist on this joint and it's just as good as you would hope it would be. It feels right to have them bouncing on this Mobb Deep meets Kayne beat. A few nice scratches by Babu too. Everything you're looking for.
Name: jordan10304 (Posted: 10/13/2005 4:09:00 PM)
Summary: Dilated Still Got Heat
Comment: This is one of those smooth head nodders that we've come to expect from Dilated. Al's beat is blazing. The scratches are ill. Hopefully the whole album is up to par or better than this joint.
Name: Unxpekted (Posted: 10/6/2005 7:31:00 PM)
Summary: The Platform Perfected
Comment: This is what I wanna hear from Dilated Peoples! Alchemist is on point unlike his partners P & H who signed to the super commercial hip hop ruining G-Unots. Babu scratches the hell out this record, the lyrics and the beat mesh like mashed potatoes and gravy. This track had me breakin again, backspins on cardboard. A classic hip hop gem. BACK AGAIN!