• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Age (Posted: 2/13/2004 9:25:00 AM)
Summary: Evidence What A Way To Bless The Track
Comment: This track was ill with Evidence and Defari together. Those two cats know how to bring I everytime but Evidence brought it harder in this track. I'm looking forwad to seeing Defari feat. Dialated Peoples.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Basically, this track covers the basics beautifully. Hot beat, on point lyrics, tight cuts, and pristine structure. Nice, dark, hype beat by DJ Desue, these emcees bless the beat as much as it blesses upon them. Seems that they are following basic Wu-track protocol. Put the GZA on last, because if you put him on first, nobody will listen to the full track. Although Iriscience comes off very nice, and Defari comes ok, Evidence is the one who shines the most on this track. All around a dope track, check this one out!