• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: by (Posted: 2/19/2004 10:01:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Dope!!!!!
Comment: Primo beats are always the bottom line. Dilated Peoples are not bad either.
Name: cnnoreaga (Posted: 12/26/2003 10:13:00 AM)
Summary: There's Just One Thing That I Would Like To Say
Comment: From another dimension. That's just what this track is. I don't where Primo came up with this track, but all I know this is that pure underground s**t.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: What can I say about this track? What I can say is that Dilated stepped up their production team on this one. I'm not saying that there production was bad before Expansion Team, because I am feeling Evidence's production credits. But all ya'll know that when you mix Primo into the formula it's all over. This is no exception to the rule. The bassline is critical and the cuts are comparitively different then other cuts done by premier. The lyrics and flows are on point as well as the message because "the backbone of hip hop is disc jocks."
Name: StreetBalla4life (Posted: 7/19/2002 4:26:00 PM)
Summary: Dilated And Premier Is The Sh*t
Comment: The beat is good but Premo should of laced them better. The lyrics are hype and the scratchin' is ill just like Premier does.