BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Sean (Posted: 4/18/2008 6:00:00 AM; Partial IP: .86.28.172)
Location: North Van, BC
Comment: Can't forget the Old School Dilated. P is for peoples that Dilated represents! I'm a cyborg, connected with a mic in my hand!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This time around Evidence steps down by simply offering back-up vocals. Nonetheless, his presence is felt while Rakaa Iriscience takes center stage proving why he is the ‘Expanding Man.' If you liked Rakaa's previous solo cuts (‘Global Dynamics', ‘Triple Optics,' etc.), you won't be disappointed. Complete with a retro-sounding keyboard and suspenseful violin loop, this instrumental will get you open. As usual, Rakaa's political poetry is in full-effect. Chalk this one up as yet another classic from ‘The Platform'.