BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: strictly underground (Posted: 5/15/2004 5:28:00 PM)
Comment: He rarely produces a beat that I don't like, and correctly stated, "with production like this, my little sister would sound good over this track".
Name: Thabz1 (Posted: 3/17/2004 4:13:00 AM)
Summary: Definitely 'Rght And Exact'
Comment: A very good song amongst a compilation of mediocre works. All credit to Dilated!
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Alchemist, Evidence, Iriscience, and Babu -- what a line-up. I was eagerly anticipating what Alchemist and Dilated had in store for us this time around. They didn't disappoint as "Right & Exact" is off the meter. The production is hot, with solid breakdowns and Babu cutting up what I believe is an M.O.P vocal sample. The emcees of course come with it, but with production like this, my little sister would sound good over this track. This is one of the true gems of the Lyricist Lounge 2 album.