BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Evidence and Rakaa of the Dilated Peoples compliment each other like very few do, but on ‘The Last Line of Defense' Ev rocks the mic solo rather well. With a nice blend of a distorted piano and a violin, Evidence rides this beat challenging his adversaries: "Critique my mic techniques live/I caught the gist/you thought I didn't have what it takes in my esophagus?". Line after line, the battle hymns continue.