BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: lowriderboy (Posted: 10/28/2002 10:33:00 PM)
Summary: Alchemist Is Dilated
Comment: The Alchemist delivers once again while the lyrics ejected from the voiceboxes of Dilated Peoples are truly something to behold. It's another tight hit from a tight click, and another tight beat from one of hip-hop's best producers.
|Name: Cram (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: These Los Angeles natives are lyricist experts, and this track truly displays their creative rhymes. The opening line, really gets you hooked into the track: "Better step up, you lookin' kinda' lost/Claiming two ghetto streets that don't even cross." Better pay close attention or you are going to be wearing out your rewind button. Even if you don't like this kind of beat, it's worth listening to, just for the lyrics.