• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Yes I said I wanted Dilated Peoples to drop the Platform when I heard 'Work The Angles', but this wasn’t what I meant. Let me spell it out for ya. What I meant was, pretty please drop the Platform ALBUM (not the single), - how long are you gonna keep your fans waiting for it? Still a single is better then nothing at all and this joint is just as dope as I hope everything on the soon to drop album will be. Good enough to keep my hunger in check for another couple of weeks in other words.