• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/10/2007 12:43:00 PM)|
Comment: A fitting B-side to “Spit It Clearly” as this title track kicks off the Dilated Peoples DVD of the same name. Evidence does nicely on the boards, and Rakaa Iriscience takes you on a journey to the Dilated Peoples many travels, trials and tribulations during their Capitol Records days (circa 1999-2006). With those seven years tucked under their belt, Dilated never looks back and keeps pushing their brand of hip-hop not just to the West Coast but to everyone who misses the boom-bap that Rakim, BDP, EPMD and Gang Starr identified with.