• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 1/11/2004 10:06:00 AM)
Summary: Sick Ass Beat!
Comment: Man I love that beat! It may be a typical Dilated beat, but it's still sick as f*ck! Lyrically it's strong also (what do you expect from Dilated Peoples?), so check this out!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: We have heard Work The Angles (which was on my top 10 list of best singles last year). We have heard Rework The Angles (which was very nice but not as strong as the original). Now itís time for Work The Angles (Rmx). Itís still a nice joint but itís not getting better and better. I feel like itís getting closer and closer to just average. If they ever drop Rework The Angles (Rmx) I know I wonít feel it. Dilated Peoples itís enough - now itís time to hit us with something new. You know we are all sweating itÖ