• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: young (Posted: 4/18/2003 9:51:00 PM)
Summary: Poetry Dawg!
Comment: Hot lyrics and tight beat. They have been hot for a while and it sucks that they get no radio play or media lov,e but I'll buy their albums if they are all this hot.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Remember the first time you heard Killah Priests' "One Step," and you marvelled at that guitar sample? Well, here it is again with a little tweaking courtesy of the always busy Alchemist. Now we should all know by now that when Alchemist and Dilated come together, tight beats, flows, and cuts ensue - and "Worst Comes To Worst" is perhaps the finest example. Guru (or should I say Baldhead Slick) even makes a cameo appearance to let us know he's down, but sadly doesn't stick around for long. This song alone makes the album worth buying, and if you're like me you'll pick up the 12" too.