• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Mike Rekha (Posted: 11/12/2002 11:06:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Production
Comment: Dope production! Alchemist just flips all kinds of beats and breaks, plus the scratches are flawless. Guru drops some classic sounding rymes and Evidence and Rakka keep it true to a remix style, without changing the whole concept.
Name: d-rek (Posted: 10/27/2002 8:25:00 PM)
Summary: A Half Ass Song!
Comment: It's hard to rate this song on the lyrics and production bars because this a remix, and the beat is the same as the original with the lyrics changing only a bit. So, I've got to factor in the fact that the lyrics from the original were good and the beat was hot too. What should I give the remix if nothing really changed, know what I'm saying? Anyways, Havoc is probably the sharpest MC on this song and he is about the only MC that put in some time. Guru came very poor with his bars with those kind of lyrics make me almost wish he was done. At least change the beat up fellas, you could have at least done that. It's like a Jermaine Dupri remix so don't' bother coppin' this one.