• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:56:00 PM)
Summary: Heat!! (and I Don't Even Like Dilated)
Comment: OK, I like 'em a little. Mostly Evidence, but this is a good song all the way around.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 7/3/2006 4:40:00 PM)|
Comment: Evidence again comes through with some old soul, but this time he’s digging back to Charles McCloud for the title track here. The sick piano and weighty drums are maaad nice. Dj Babu has been one of my favorite djs ever since I heard the “Blind Alley” routine and once again, he amazes the ears with the funky cuts. Raaka Iriscience and Evidence own this ish. With every release added to their resume, Dilated continue to earn their place and expand their grip on this hip-hop.