BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Gem (Posted: 2/25/2008 12:32:00 PM; Partial IP: 74.191.220)
Location: West Park, Florida, USA
Comment: This song is the total package. Nice beat, nice lyrics, nice hook. Good sh*t.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Lazerus Jackson and Jason The Argonaut from Cali, who when together form the duo Disflex 6, are a big fish in a tiny lake. They're well known locally but not so well known if you take a couple of steps outside of their hometown. Their discography is four albums deep already if you count the 1984 tape from '95 and The Guts. Now they're back again with new material. This joint with the fantastic title "They Think That They're Dope" is taken from the brand new maxi-single "Hot Season." "They Think That They're Dope" is obviously a diss track letting other mc's know exactly how D6 feels about them. I would have paid more attention if the beat had been better. D6 are best known for their energetic live shows. When listening to them at home, it's the enery that I miss.