• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: hiphopsifu77 (Posted: 9/16/2005 3:22:00 PM)
Summary: Get This!!
Comment: I love D.I.T.C. and pretty much anything they produce. The beat compliments the flows of both Big L and O.C. perfectly. Why are they not making them like this anymore? This one gave me a neck brace!
Name: Shamrock (Posted: 2/18/2005 6:49:00 PM)
Comment: Bring all the D.I.T.C. you can.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Big L rest in peace? As of lately, the slain MC hasnít been getting much rest at all. It seems like every other week a new D.I.T.C. 12Ē drops. And it also seems like with each new effort the Crate Diggers spend a little less time digging. This time around itís not necessarily the beats that are shallow, but the rhymes. The subject matter here ranges from Big Lís mink coat to Diamond Dís ďice and dimes.Ē While Iím sure some of you out there will be feeling this one, I recommend going back a couple years to 'Day One' when the digging was at itís peak.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: I don't like remixes but the original version of 'Get Yours' needed one badly. The beat was annoying and the subject matter ranged from "Big L's mink coat to Diamond D's ice and dimes" to quote my man High-C. So a remix is definitely a good idea in this case. To bad D.I.T.C. decides to serve us more lyrics written on idling. I really like Big L, he shouldn't be wasting his talent writting rhymes about smacking bitches around and drinkin Moet. There's so much good music out there I just don't got time for this. I know I'm not the only one who expects a lot more from these veterans.