BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 9/14/2004 11:24:00 AM)|
Comment: The scratched chorus resurrects the now-classic joint "Day One" as the world renowned Diggin' in the Crates crew (minus Lord Finesse and Fat Joe) represent lovely. With Showbiz behind the boards and A.G., Diamond and O.C. on the mic, the crew takes you back like it's 1997 all over again. While many new jacks flock to the latest joints from Kanye West and Timbaland, DITC reminds us how a talented crew of MC's and producers (despite of their creative differences) still support each other after all these years. While commercial hip-hop has it's glitz and glamour, DITC paid their dues and continue to make good music.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: D.I.T.C.||Found: 4|