• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:21:00 AM)|
Comment: In his relatively short time in the hip-hop "game" (if you will), Diverse has shown an amazing propensity for getting good production from good producers. He's batting damn near 1000 on beats. Enter Earmint. Who the f*ck is Earmint? He's the fella who just made a beat that would fit right in with the contributions of RJD2, Prefuse and Madlib on Diverse's premier LP. Eerie synths sprinkled with organ stabs comprise the meat of this one. Meanwhile, Diverse still comes with the top notch flow and cadence but is perfectly capable of still being boring.