• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/11/2002 9:48:00 AM)|
Comment: This Diverse cat seems to have popped up out of nowhere. He wasn't on my radar screen at least. All of sudden though, he was on the "Wylin'Out" 12" with mighty Mos Def. “Build" is the a-side of his first (as far as I know) 12". Moreover, frankly it's extremely, extremely, umm, nothing. It was almost like nothing. I hardly noticed it was even there. The jazzy piano is pretty good and his flow is dope. But he really isn't saying much as far as I can tell. The song is called “Build" so I suppose that's the theme, but honestly it's just “ehhh." What is this again? Oh yeah, Diverse, but decide for yourself. Clickitty click listen.