• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/19/2003 3:11:00 PM)
Summary: More Rjd2 Brilliance!
Comment: RJD2 drops another great beat here (although it's rather soul-less and empty compared to some of his other work) and Diverse flows brilliantly with it. So all in all, it's by no means RJ's best work but it's still good and listenable. Check it out.
Name: silybl (Posted: 1/23/2003 12:50:00 PM)
Summary: Ya'll Frontin'
Comment: RjD2 is one of the best producers in hip-hop right now. This track is not his best but moving nonetheless. Diverse is on some Pharoahe Monch type flow and holds the rhythm tight.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/11/2002 9:48:00 AM)|
Comment: Damn, now he's on some RJD2 produced sh*t! Where did he come from again? Just as on “Build,” he fails to really say anything interesting and therefore fails to really impress me. The funky guitar by RJ is definitely fresh, but it’s not his best work. If I want to hear Diverse and RJD2, I'll listen to the “Wylin' Out” remix thank you.
Name: stamina da damaja (Posted: 11/5/2002 2:32:00 AM)
Summary: Underground Classic Right Here !
Comment: This guy here got potential written on him. Keep your ears peeled for more from Diverse.