• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: H-Rabb (Posted: 1/16/2004 11:14:00 AM)
Summary: What's Next On The Menu
Comment: Alright, let's just think about this for a minute. I hate beats that force you to rhyme one way and one way only! RJD2 set my man Diverse up passing him this track when he should have just passed this track right in to good ol' File #13 (a.k.a. the trizash).
Name: Shikai3 (Posted: 10/30/2003 6:19:00 PM)
Summary: True Work Of Out
Comment: I had the privelage of watching Diverse rock this in a small club, THE HOTNESS. The song sounds like a ticking time bomb and lyrics born completely hits it. The album cover is dope with little bombs all embedded into it.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:07:00 AM)|
Comment: Production, to me, is what makes or breaks a track. This track in particular is in need of some resuscitation and I mean right now. Both emcees do their thing while attempting to tailor the vocals to the dynamics of the production but it fails. I’d be eager to hear a remix of this track, but I have to say I’m not feeling the RJ concoction here. Maybe you have different tastes so listen to it for yourself.