• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 11:26:00 AM)
Summary: Pretty Dull.
Comment: Resol drops a very boring beat here, that coupled with dull lyrics and you get this extremely dull and average song. Not the worst song I've ever heard by any means but I expected more with Doom on the track.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "This track is like a chess board/Even better than a motorcycle escort," says MF Doom. Yes, that's right, this track is indeed better than a motorcycle escort. The mellow production by Resol sets the mood for the song well as all three MCs shine. But MF Doom steals the show with semi-playful gems such as the one above. Peep game.
Name: mc inouts (Posted: 6/29/2002 7:12:00 PM)
Summary: Have You Heard M.F. Doom Before?
Comment: Haha, you guys are like “Not even Doom could save this song” and shit about the production. First of all the shit is RealAudio - lots of quality lost right there.. Secondly - Doom's productions are usually gritty. I loved the song.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 6/6/2002 4:07:00 AM)
Comment: This has to be one of the blandest songs in hip hop history. Even the Super Villian - MF Doom - couldn't save it. The beat is muddled basement cipher throwaway music. The other MC's - if you want to call them that - are so void of personality, you'd think zombies invaded this song on some Ol' Resident Evil.
Name: blachczech (Posted: 6/3/2002 12:58:00 PM)
Summary: Bad Beats + Bad Lyrics = Bad Song
Comment: This beat does not get my head noddin!