• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Care for some more traditional, mellow beats and chilled, satisfying rhymes? Look no further. This is undoubtedly what you're looking for. Both songs by Divine Mind this week feature production that seems to have been crafted for the purpose of complimenting the more than competent MCs instead of overtaking them. The result? Refreshing, summer-fun hip hop that you ought not to do without.
Name: k-the-i??? (Posted: 7/7/2002 10:48:00 PM)
Summary: I Felt This Track Was Real Good.
Comment: I thought the beat was actually real good. The drum was real clean, it set the real smooth vibe well. I feel this track would go well in your most relaxed state, word up ward!!!
Name: blachczech (Posted: 6/3/2002 1:01:00 PM)
Summary: Has Potential
Comment: This has the potential to be somethin good, it just needs some work on the beat.