• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: smudge (Posted: 2/3/2003 3:50:00 PM)
Summary: I Love It
Comment: “Sit back relax and enjoy the sounds” was the quote that came to mind. This is such a nice smooth beat. It reminded me (don’t ask me why) of an early Souls of Mischief track called “Cabfare.” I love it, straight love it!
|Name: P.hd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Divine Mind – a Texan three piece based in Atlanta, Georgia – also happens to be the name of the production house from which they derive. To make things even more interesting, these rappers regard themselves as company executives presiding over a rooster of thirty other artists. Describing the company as a Family, which transcends state borders and musical genres, Forever is the first track out of their production stable. And it’s a hip hop gem. Forever provides a differentiated flow of distinctive raps over lovely soulful beats. Not quite divine – but certainly impressive.