BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: *Arsen* (Posted: 1/9/2007 12:48:00 PM)
Summary: Darc Mind Is Dope
Comment: Darc Mind is dope.
|Name: P.hd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: An ode to a Walkman that sounds like it was recorded on one. Unlike Forever, (see above) this only sounds like it goes on forever. The attempt to sound carefree comes across as careless. My Walkman fails to capture the solitary companionship or intimate pleasures of a Walkman. Like me, you'll probably scream: remove that bloody thing from your ears and watch where you're going, idiot!