• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Dymon (Posted: 11/5/2003 10:18:00 AM)|
Comment: There's really not that much to say on this track because actually there's nothing really complex, innovative, futuristic or old; good or bad; wrong or right on this track. Definitely there's nothing really interesting to say and maybe this is because the track ain't really interesting. The beat is not that bad and Shabaam Saadiq is the Shabaam Saadiq that we all know but here there's something missing. All you know after one, two or may three listenings is that you don't really feel excited and that you want to hear something new from this DJ/producer because you're just thinking that he can do so much more with his skill than this. You're also thinking that you just realized that there's another fresh new single on the list with Shabaam from this producer- so let's hear what he does.