• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: wunderman (Posted: 11/21/2005 6:43:00 PM)
Summary: Keep On Doin It
Comment: The flow, the beat, the rhyme ,the format and everything else about this track is extra buttery.
|Name: DJ Dymon (Posted: 11/5/2003 10:18:00 AM)|
Comment: Straight Hip-Hop! This time Big Phill and Shabaam just don't fail. Exactly what's on your mind when you think about some serious hip-hop with no claims. No bullsh*t, straight from the heart of a collaboration between a good emcee and a good producer. The joint sounds much better than the other one and not just because the last was wack, but because this one has personality, so it's not just better, it's tight! This is finally something you want to listen to again and again, something that makes you say, "This is what I'm talking about!" Raw lyrics, phat beat- nothing else to say. Definitely thumbs UP,no doubt!