• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Sangre (Posted: 12/9/2007 5:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Former Stones Throw labelmates Declaime (aka Dudley Perkins) and Georgia Anne Muldrow have teamed up recently but “Robin Hood Theory” is mostly Declaime. Muldrow lays down some nice background harmony over the choppy jazz funk production while Declaime brings his offbeat brand of soul. Some nice flute sounds may actually steal the show here. If you were curious about Declaime post-Stones Throw, rest assured he’ll continue to bring his style of basement soul and funk.