• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Labba expounds on his sexual exploits over Ice Cube's "Once Upon a Time in the Projects" beat. Evil Dee flipped the sample nicely, though giving it more of a perverted flow. Not much more to say about this joint as Labba utilizes one of the most common themes in hip-hop today -- writing a song about banging ho's.