BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm really feeling this song, as DJ Buda and Co. continue on their mission for ho's, clothes, and 40 o's. You have to take the song for what it's worth, which is a flavorful underground party joint. Each MC held their own with Flushing's own Royal Flush taking the crown for tightest verse. Buda's production was on point with a really hot horn sample that gave it some extra edge. Hit up the stores and run off with one of Guesswhyld's best efforts as of yet.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: DJ Buda; Labba; Royal Flush||Found: 4|