BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: C P (Posted: 9/21/2010 3:33:00 PM; Partial IP: .97.36.152)
Comment: aint nothin wrong with this track unless you gotta bag of dicks up your ass
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/18/2002 7:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Stop here! In order to maintain the most positive and open minded attitude possible, your first impression of DJ Chrome should be "Clone Wars." So if you haven't done that first, do yourself the favor. This beat sounds good at first but after repeated listens it gets to be annoying, especially with the chanting girlies. Pep Flow brings his dope flow and Planet Asia and someone else (DJ Chrome himself?) give up good performances. However it's a downer after "Clone Wars."
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: DJ Chrome; Pep Love; Planet Asia||Found: 10|