BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Gem (Posted: 2/25/2008 12:40:00 PM; Partial IP: 74.191.220)
Location: West Park, Florida, USA
Comment: This song is bananas. Great loop. Fresh lyrics. Dope ass deep bass. Sounds like a "J-Zone" beat. Gangsta!
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: The piano loop and eerie whistle sample tie this track together and help to make it more than a sum of its parts. Despite the lack of household names on this one, punchlines like "More kids know my nam than Mike Jackson's private parts" keep it fresh and original. Even though that boast may be a slight exaggeration, Dutchmaster delivers here and, if he isn't on your radar yet, then, well…he should be.