• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/20/2003 11:36:00 AM)
Summary: They Don't Come Much Better Than This!
Comment: El-P can do no wrong, this beat is just incredible and all the artists deliver great verses that just flow perfectly with it. Absolutly amazing stuff!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: What the hell can you say about Def Jux and El-P when it comes to the production? Nothing, because El Producto just knows how to do it and that is proven on "Fondle Em Fossils" which brings together a group of underground bangers, J-Treds, M.F. Doom, Breeze, Godfather Don, and Q-Unique. Basically the review should have ended here, and you'd be listening to this ill posse cut, but if you aren't then just get your click on. Expect the same from the emcees and from El's beat, but when they're all thrown in together it's just a hodgepodge of hip-hop masterpiece.