• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:45:00 AM)|
Comment: Itís always nice to hear new material from Breeze Brewin of the Juggaknots since their Fondle ĎEm days, although this track is not as simple as their past work, it doesnít disappoint. Joining forces with DJ Eli on the boards and Sub Conscious on the mic, Breeze manages to introduce heads to his more complex lyrics, since most of his work is dated a few years back. DJ Eli provides the drum clap, and the two MCís supply the boom-bap, the result? A dope record!