BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: j6n (Posted: 11/6/2003 12:12:00 PM)
Summary: Definatly Got That Def Jux Sound To It.
Comment: The inspirations to this beat are very evident right from the off (Crazy El-P and Aesop produced sh*t), I personally love that crazy sound (it comes from being a big Def Jux fan) and therefore like this song. Although it's not quite as good as Def Jux stuff, it's still interesting and good. Plus both Breez and Sub come correct, so check it out if your into that whole crazy Def Jux sound.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:45:00 AM)|
Comment: This track definitely has an experimental feel to it, almost leaning to the infamous Def Jux trademark sound. Although DJ Eli falls suspect to duplicating the El-P/Aesop Rock bandwagon, the two MC's come correct. Breeze of the Juggaknots and Sub Conscious drop some crazy lines, complex enough to make you click the rewind button and show and prove how dynamic they can be on the mic. A decent track for all Def Jukies.