• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: danitekrawla (Posted: 8/4/2003 9:30:00 PM)
Comment: Parrish is definitely a legend, but his lyrics are inconsistent. He flashes great lines but then cuts his verses short making it hard to listen to him. It feels like E-dub was about to drop a verse every time Parrish stopped.
Name: poboy1975 (Posted: 8/4/2003 1:13:00 PM)
Summary: End Of The Road!
Comment: Something just doesnt sound right about this record. I mean PMD is one of our pioneers in the game but something just doesn’t sound right! He doesn’t sound good without the E!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 6/20/2003 8:56:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Man, PMD and Honda have been killing it now for about three years and let me tell you I’ve been amped for the release of their duo joint “Underground Connection” for some time now. So, that doesn’t come out until the fall, but I still can get my golden era fix with this cut “Beginning to End.” Both these old school cats flip it in their respective specialties as Parrish brings the verbal business while Honda laces a bouncy bass-filled beat. If you need to know where rap came from then just press “click.”
Name: fortgreene (Posted: 6/18/2003 11:21:00 AM)
Summary: Honda Yes, Rapper No
Comment: I could listen to Honda tracks all day long for the production, but coudn't he have a good emcee work the mic once in a while? PMD is fine as a complement, but can't hold it down on his own.