BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: sayez-ones (Posted: 11/14/2002 10:01:00 PM)
Summary: Oh No
Comment: Sounds like an underground version of a Cash Money/ No Limit track with that wack ass hook. The lyrics are okay, but I expected more from Missin Linx. Oh well, you got to get paid somehow right?
|Name: KeyEl (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: After listening to "Get On Your Job" I had a new standard to hold DJ Honda songs to, but once again, a played out concept over a decent beat. Right from the start the beat and shouting turned me off. The chorus to me is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Also the emcee's on the track fail to outstand the listener like they truly can. On the more positive note, the hook is catchy. This is as much as a let down as 'Get On Your Job'.