• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: traxx2o0o (Posted: 1/11/2003 2:11:00 PM)
Summary: Good Flow And Good Lyrics
Comment: Masta Ace is the man and he knows what he is talkin' about. He isn't some fake ass rapper like Ja Rule and Jay Z.
Name: Pat (Posted: 12/6/2002 2:58:00 PM)
Summary: From BK To Berlin
Comment: DJ Hype's a former German ITF champion and part of the phaderheadz - no wonder that his cutz are that precise. Masta Ace has always been one of the nicest out there and his vocals on this one are far from being some trashy shit for some European side-money. The two really make a good combination on this one. Check out the b-side with Killa Kela.
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 12/5/2002 11:24:00 AM)|
Comment: DJ Hype teams up with Masta Ace here to form the "BK/ Euro Connection" for the people. This track has the feel of a well-done mixtape portion, with loads of scratches lacing the cut and a variety of vocal samples being implemented. It's no surprise that underground aficionado Ace rips the mic with precision and takes no metaphorical prisoners. The duo creates a hip-hop diamond in the ruff here, a well-deserved ode to Ace's emcee prowess.