• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: perry (Posted: 9/10/2008 5:41:00 AM; Partial IP: 49.111.221)
Comment: thts the shit n*gga
Name: qwot8ion (Posted: 5/17/2007 4:35:00 PM)
Comment: Where is Pete Rock's verse? It's all this track needed. Has that Main Ingredient feel.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 3/26/2007 5:13:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Jazzy Jeff is the man. Growing up in middle school, I simply knew him as the guy in the background to all the cool Fresh Prince songs. I didn't even know what a DJ did. Then in high school I knew him as Will's silent but deadly friend that Uncle Phil could never stand on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Then I decided the Fresh Prince was corny and DJ Jazzy Jeff was guilty by association. Finally in college, I started to appreciate hip hop and realized Jazzy Jeff was actually an ill DJ. Then a couple years back, I listened to his Magnificent LP and realized he could make beats too. Dope beats. Anyhow, Jazz delivers a smoothed out classic right here, providing a mellow beat with tight piano licks. CL Smooth, who still ranks as one of my all time favorite emcees (with or without Pete Rock), and his trademark laid back flow fit the track like a glove. A winning combination. Like chocolate and milk, ham and burger, sugar and sandwiches. For real though, I feel like Jazzy Jeff is in touch with his emcees and knows who he's delivering a beat for. The track is gentle, lovely, and fresh.
Name: sayce (Posted: 3/26/2007 1:21:00 PM)
Summary: Jazzy's Pro Makes It Alright
Comment: Makes me mad that C.L. is spitting this low quality. Of course Jazzy is always gonna make it tolerable though! Hook is more impressive than most right now.