• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: stukinbmore (Posted: 9/18/2006 10:52:00 PM)
Comment: On first listen, this song impressed me. Beats and ryhmes are mos def on par. The breakdown is just retarded. I gotta get this.
Name: Manifesto Prime (Posted: 6/29/2004 9:10:00 PM)
Comment: Indeed it is good to see Jeru back up in the mix of thangs. The beat is classic and complements Jeru's style perfectly.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/17/2004 7:28:00 PM)|
Comment: The dirty rotten scoundrel Jeru the Damaja returns to rip more mics on the daily, backed up by Ground Original’s DJ JS-1 and Dub-L. Off the duo’s “Claimstake” compilation album, this joint has Jeru return to his classic form from “The Sun Rises in the East” and “Wrath of Math.” DJ JS-1 and Dub-L do a good Primo-esque type choppy production and scratch-phrase chorus that Jeru definitely fits in. Not as classic as Jeru’s early works, but gets props for his consistency in dropping his classic off-beat flow. For those caught sleeping on Jeru’s career, this a good refresher track to wake up to the black superman of hip-hop.
Name: SHikai3 (Posted: 5/14/2004 1:36:00 PM)
Summary: Innovative Mad Innovative
Comment: I'll tell you whats good about his beat, that whole first verse is flow, and the lyrics are classic, show respect to top lyricists who stay at the top with the innovation!
Name: dj excellence (Posted: 5/13/2004 6:57:00 AM)
Summary: A Good Surprise
Comment: This is Jeru's best song in years. I'm feeling the beat , it's very Premo-ish but it suits Jeru perfectly. The cuts could be better but it doesn't alter the impact of the song.
Name: doctor chicken (Posted: 5/12/2004 11:49:00 PM)
Summary: Nothing Good... Nothing Bad
Comment: This track is well...average. It's not terrible, but you won't be missing anything if you don't decide to listen to it. Typical Jeru we're used to hearing over an okay beat. You decide.