• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 7/5/2003 4:56:00 PM)
Comment: Ill Bill kills it while JSís track is dope for concept.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/25/2002 11:39:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: A lot of heads grimace when they hear Ill Bill cuz of his verbal sinew, and sh*t they should. I mean, there are few emcees that can drop meaningful lyrics with clarion delivery while avoiding trite flows. Billís verses come off nice, almost as nice as college freshmanís skivvies after a couple Mikeís Hard Lemonades, but JS1 and Dub-L struggle with the beat. I mean dang, Iíve heard pure bliss come from the hands of JS, but this sounds like he was using a Casio keyboard and a Dr. Sample. Straight scratch chorus, but Ill Billís lyrics make this one. Still itís worth the loot cuz it shares vinyl space with ďNowadayz.Ē