BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: So many things can go wrong when you put some of the nicest artists in their respective fields on a track together. Well, in the spirit of Buddhism this is a totally balanced track with no outshining. Here's the basic formula: a battle proof deejay, The Blastmaster, and the Beatbox Champion of the World = a phatty boom batty cut that will bump in the car or on you're newest mixtape. A solid piano-looped beat banged out by Domingo suits JS nicely on the cuts, Rahzel with his adam's apple, and KRS with the M-I-C. "Don't call it a comeback there's no sperm on my spine."
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: DJ JS-1; KRS-One; Rahzel||Found: 15|