• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 4/24/2003 5:28:00 AM)
Summary: Allstar Line Up
Comment: 5 cats who are on top of their game, resulting in one dope ass track. I hope to see them all together again sometime soon.
Name: stoleyorange (Posted: 8/28/2002 10:32:00 AM)
Summary: Dis Here Iz Bangin
Comment: I wasn’t expecting this shit to be so tight. I guess you can’t go wrong with niggaz like Rise, PackFM, Tonedef and Substantial on the same song. This Kno kid laced the beat lovely and JS cut the shit to shreds at the end. Y’all need to peep this here.
Name: Sakred Skar (Posted: 8/16/2002 1:02:00 PM)
Summary: Perfect For The Underground Fanatics.
Comment: This right here is what we emcees/ underground listeners love to hear. The intro is great, the sample used then Tonedeff laces it with some comedy. The hook is well blended and adds to the humor of it. Raw production by Kno sets the mood with Stan coming on first, and yes he sets the example for the track. Tonedeff follows with a masterpeace again and doesn't at all disappoint. "Your only initially nice like Real World roomates" - Tonedeff. Pack FM follows with his usual clever lines, again not a let down. Rise ends it with a very dope verse. If you feel underground hip hop, commercial hip hop, anything… you'll feel this.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/27/2002 10:47:00 AM)
Comment: The nice production by DJ JS1 was just there, leaving MC's with no questions to asked. All the MC's just ripped up the track, from Rise, ToneDeff, Substantial & Packfm...Overall this is a raw track & it's worth to be talking about. One Question, Where is Session on this track?