• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 8:53:00 PM)
Summary: Nowadayz It's The Ways Of The Underground
Comment: This is a good song generated by JS-1. Evidence, C-Rayz Walz, and Pep Love bring it (as usual). Two things bother me with this track though. One, comparing to the three afforementioned emcees, React kind of ruins the song at the end. He just didn't impress like the others. Two, the chrous says "That old New York Hip-Hop", when Evidence hails from LA, Pep Love is from Oakland, and C-Rayz Walz (To my understanding) is from Chicago, leaving React the only New Yorker. Just wondering...
Name: THREE 21 (Posted: 2/23/2003 6:34:00 PM)
Summary: True Underground Sh*t Right Here. New York To Cali And Beyond...
Comment: This is another dope cut off of JS 1's “Ground Original” LP; one of the dopest albums to come out in a while. An ill combination of East Coast and West Coast underground emcees. "Bringing back that ol' New York hip-hop!"
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/25/2002 11:39:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Almost every cut that DJ JS1 has dropped in the last year I’ve copped. His beats are hella diverse, his cuts are nice, and he teams with some of the dopest emcees each and every time. He sticks to that formula here, adding production help from Dub-L, showing that he may be a scion of Premo someday- maybe. Evidence, Pep Love, C-Rayz Walz and React, cats who are in the top ilk of vocalists, will excite you and take away any ennui you have cuz of musical lameness. Again, a piano hook gets the job done with quasi ease as “Nowadayz” proves to be a must-have.