• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 11/4/2002 5:56:00 PM)|
Comment: Now if you’re already a King Shameek devotee then you would have already bought, like, six copies of this to gain an instant fix of gratification. If however you aren’t a King Shameek devotee then you will still be positively achin’ after this banger rips through your speakers and rips ya head off ya spinal cord. And for all you people who ain’t feelin’ this one, I’d say this, “Why the hell not?” I mean what more can you ask for in a 12”, tight lyrics, deep heavy bass lines? Cop this joint!
Name: nwk (Posted: 8/29/2002 1:10:00 PM)
Summary: A Must Have 12"
Comment: Omega is dope, and I hope to hear more of him with Shameek's tight ass production.