• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: retired monkey (Posted: 2/23/2003 10:21:00 PM)
Comment: Something about that beat!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Maybe it's just me, but "Shame" is reminiscent of the rhymes I write at 3am after too much drinkin' and thinkin'. In other words, it comes across as a deep, reflective track (not overly loaded with emotional mumbo jumbo) over a DJ Loeb beat that suits it to a tee. Truthfully, I'm willing to bet money that everyone will be able to relate to this track in one way or another, so check it out.