• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 11/6/2006 2:04:00 AM)
Summary: Its Aight... Keep It Street
Comment: I can't be mad at this one even tho I wouldn't care to hear it over and over again but it got that street sound which I like and Gza does have a nice flow. I'll say its alright but it aint the freshest shit I ever heard.
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 6/7/2006 6:48:00 PM)|
Comment: This one has a real basic sound to it and I don't think this remix is reinventing production but it isn't that bad either. The beat is pretty uptempo contrasted with the album version and I can see some cats rollin' down the block with this one getting loose. Give it a listen, I'd take the o.g.
Name: shankstabber (Posted: 5/26/2006 4:59:00 PM)
Comment: Gza Reminding Who's Running Shit. Dope Dope Dope