BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 11/23/2005 1:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Considering all those half rate Wu-Tang solo joints that have surfaced over the past 10 years (much respect to the classic Wu solo joints that came out in the past 10 year too, though) it's amazing that it took so long for Muggs and Gza to hook up. Where was Muggs when every cousin of every killer bee had an album dropping with beats that made the first Canibus disc sound like Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band? Everyone knows that Rza is the man when it comes to Wu beats, and that most others who tried after him are just imposters; so it should be no surprise that it took a man like Muggs, whose been the in game as long as Rza, to get the Genius sounding top shelf again. This track makes me hope that there is some hidden gem track in a vault somewhere from back in '94 that featured Cypress Hill and the best of the Wu ripping it together. A man can dream...
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: DJ Muggs; Cypress Hill vs. Gza/ Genius; Wu-Tang Clan; Rza; Wu-Tang Clan||Found: 22|