• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Jahnee dainJah (Posted: 9/7/2008 7:24:00 PM; Partial IP: 168.25.171)
Location: Lost Ainjulz
Comment: Man.If only every song had this going for it. One of those tracks where everything goes right.CLASSIC!!!!
Name: TzariZM (Posted: 1/18/2006 12:55:00 PM)
Summary: Bout Time!!
Comment: Probably one of the best albums out in '05. They have real good chemsitry on this one. Replay factor is crazy!
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 11/23/2005 1:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Next month when every music mag is putting out their lists of top 20 hip-hop albums of the year, the Muggs vs Gza full length disc is going to be getting a lot of press. Though by no means the album of the year, this record is exactly what hip-hop is lacking. It's west coast legends working with east coast legends in producing music that shows that there is a still a place for Cypress Hill and Wu-Tang in modern hip-hop. When I listen to this track, I don't know whether to listen to beat or the lyrics first, because both are deserving of your full attention. I don't even have to tell you that this track is hot. You already know it by now!