• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 10/23/2007 1:05:00 PM)|
Comment: It's cool to see that Muggs is finding other projects outside of Cypress Hill to keep his appetite wet. It doesn't matter how many pies he puts his thumb in though, he'll still always be "Coolin' In Cali" with the 7A3 to me! This is my first introduction to Sick Jacken and his flow sounds a little too stiff for my liking. The lyrics and topic of the song are really unclear but I got to give it up to Muggs for the production. All the samples work really well together and I love that breakdown before the third verse. If you're down with the Soul Assassins, give this one a listen.